Photobooks - CONCEPT & DESIGN
MONDAY NOVEMBER 14, 2016, 6-9pm
As a participant in this workshop you will gain awareness and knowledge of how to create documents and templates, design, colour manage (for books), select papers, prepare files, print and output self-made photobooks.
- Using the computer and Photoshop to design photobooks
- Design resolutions that help the hand-making
- Pagination and imposition
- Inkjet technologies
- Selecting papers for book-making
Designing codex books, concertina books and flipbooks
A minimum of 4 participants is required for this program to run.
Photobooks - MAKING THE HANDMADE
TUESDAY NOVEMBER 15, 2016, 6-9pm
See demonstrations and then do it yourself – tips, tricks and secrets
- Folding, stitching and sewing
- Materials, methods and making
Demonstrations and Practical hands-on
- The 8-page single sided fold booklet
- The 3-hole pamphlet stitch
- Concertina and snake books
This workshop requires a minimum of 4 participants to run.