Our artists-in-residence work in the fields of photography, curating, design, production, camera work and video editing.
Irena Prikryl – Photographer/ curator of Maud Creative:
Graduated in Fine Arts; Irena has extensively travelled throughout the world pursuing her award-winning career in design for over 35 years. She has photographed on various continents focusing her interest on architectural images and long exposure photography. Her passion for fine art photography encouraged her to open Maud Creative studio/gallery in Brisbane.
- 2015 PX3 – Prix de la Photographie Paris White competition – two Honourable Mention
- 2015 Australian Institute of Professional Photography Epson Queensland Awards – three Silver
- 2014 Australian Institute of Professional Photography APPA Awards – one Gold and one Silver
- 2014 Australian Institute of Professional Photography Epson Queensland Awards – one Silver
- 2014 International Loupe Awards – one Silver and three Bronze
- 2013 International Loupe Awards – one Silver and three Bronze
Peter Pescell – HD Cinematographer:
Peter has vast experience in many aspects of cinematography, working as a cameraman on various feature films, documentaries and TV commercials, in Australia and USA, using motion picture film as well as HD digital. Peter also directed and produced short films, documentaries and corporate videos, receiving prestigious cinematography awards in Australia and overseas.
- EMMY nomination for Outstanding Cinematography
- DENDY award for Cinematography
- Australian Cinematography Society Award for Cinematography