Darkroom techniques and analogue photography for beginners
Starting from $220
These flexible and very personalised workshops introduce you to the fascinating world of analogue photography and the magic of Alchemy and the Dark Arts.
Each workshop duration is from 10am – 1pm.
Individually designed for one or a maximum of two people, the workshops will be tailored towards your specific skill level and interest.
Dates and content are finalized after individual consultation.
Examples of the topics for beginners workshop:
- Introduction into the B/W darkroom
- An overview of the history of analogue photography
- Using a film camera
- Darkroom health and safety, chemicals and it’s proper use
- Darkroom equipment, i.e. enlargers, developing tanks, etc
- Loading film into processing tanks
- Basic film processing
- Contact sheet print